A New Glinda Good Witch Made From A KInder Egg Princess

 I have been collecting some of the Kinder Egg Disney Princesses. They are nice figures except for the legs being to long. Today I decided to cut off Ariel's feet. The figures come with a cloth dress to wear over long pants so I guess they can be depicted in traditional attire or more modern. 

 I decided that if I shortened the legs the lack of feet would not be apparent because of the long dress. The dress was coated in Super Glue to toughen it. The head was scalped and a suitable shaped whatsit stuck on and putty added to make the pointed crown.

Anyhow I like the idea of a red headed Glinda the Good Witch so will keep to the colour scheme. I am debating with myself it I leave the eyes (that are transfers) or paint over them. They are a little big but she is an other worldly type anyway.

The flag bearer is painted in the colours of an actual Napoleonic uniform, the nation and regiment which I forget. But now he has a Winkie standard and he represents a Winkie rifle unit, one of the few Winkie units with firearms.








Comments

  1. Fantastic Glinda! Well done. Will we see her in battle soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will make an appearance later next week. Have you any suggestions for the colour scheme? I'm thinking dark red hat and pink clothes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts