Elves. Cold Ones. Fairies And Genies

 Two regiments of True Legends elves are almost finished. I decided on blacks and purple with white hair with blue wash. The armor is mostly bright bronze.

Given the dark color scheme lighter colored bases would have set them off. However, I have a practice with my Chaos and Dark Elves of using slate colored bases with a few other colors mixed in. On the other hand my table color is usually green. What I'll do is compromise and add some green static grass to the bases.

The Warhammer 28mm figures have repeater crossbows with two shots. Warhammer is just one on my major sources for fantasy armies but I adapt to the large scale figure types I have. I may make these long bowmen which will make them very lethal as they also have good close combat skills.



  The medusa now has a cocktail stirrer arrow, intended as a feathered spear and a DSG shield. I added some more putty snakes to her head. (The single erect snake looked rather phallic!)

Recently I picked up a large plastic genie. I already had a 54mm metal genie so I am thinking they could both represent the same character. I am considering rules for the genie. Possibly, on a certain dice roll he becomes a giant. other than that he would be a powerful wizard, Any suggestions are welcome.

                                   The Cold One riders have a transfer on the flag which looks a lot like a comet.
                             Another Dark Elf transfer was added to the shield shown below.
                                                                     More Dark Elf riders
                                                                             Fairy spy
                          The mutant elf. He was the one figure out of 80 plus which had a different appearance; most likely he left the mold early or it was compressed too much. I painted him differently, in metallic purple breast plate, to be an officer.



Comments

Popular Posts