Collecting Odds And Ends From Supermarkets And Halloween

Woolworths is giving free Lego bags based on the Woolworths checkouts etc. I guess this would be exciting to Lego collectors. I still have my Lego from the 60s. I had great fun with it then especially building armoured cars fro my toy soldier games. I can't say it excites me so much now, and not particulalry when it depicts shelves and whatnot at a Supermarket.

However, I noticed that the checkout culd be used as a control panel in a spaceship or skimmer and the item blelow appears to be solar panel, something which could have SF potential.

                                  At the same supermarket I bought these Halloween items. I didn't really need any more skulls but I guess the green caught my eye. The pumpkins, which are about 6cm across reminded me of the pumpkin creatures in the Wars of Ozz rules. They could have the jagged mouths cut into them and eyes and nose then plastic dinosaur legs. The arms might come from a larger scale figure and need edged weapons. Whether I ever get around to it remains to be seen.

 

Comments

Popular Posts