More Cold One Dark Elf Conversions in 1/32

 Here are two more dino riders. I always liked the idea of humans r humanoids riding dinosaws and now I am in to a never ending chain of such conversions.

The dinosaurs have got a bit bigger but they are skinny enough for the riders. I decided on chains for reins, On the biggest one the chain actually goes through its skin rather than to a but. I got this idea from a Dark Elf codex cover. The Dark Elves were not the most humane race and maybe inflicting a little pain is the best way to contol large carnivorous beasts!

On the other hand, I am guessing that to contol such a beast it would have to be raised from hatching and imprinted on the rider. I mean my Isa Brown chickens are kind of friendly but, even so. if they were as high as my house I don't think I'd trust being around them when they feel peckish.

The flag and shield are still to receive transfers.






Comments

Popular Posts