Dark Elf Or Retro SF Artillery

 I had some strange old made in China plastic Germans. Their helmets were not quite right and they lacked German equipment. I decided to make them even stranger. So now they have high pointed helmets and breast and back plates.

I can alternate with ancient/medieval type weapons and spacey ones.

I love this weird gun, which came in recent assorted modern army men sets. it can't make up its mind whether it has extra barrels or missiles. I painted it with a mix of green or blue with silver plus bright Bronze and brass.



                         Here is a more traditional field piece to deploy in my dark Elf army.


As for the uniforms I decided to go for a really gaudy look and why not? I am going to make more troops along these lines for fantasy and alternative timeline/retro SF, other planets etc.

They don't conform to the style of Warhammer dark Elves except for the pointed helmets and even  these ones were left with a brim which is not like the Warhammer ones. Warhammer elves mainly have very long tunics. That is the beauty of making completely fantastical armies; I decide what they look like!

Bases are plastic coins and are yet to be painted.

Comments

Popular Posts