Monster Inc

 At a Melbourne flea market I bought a Monster recently. He looked quite friendly and wholesome in his blue spotted fur and cheerful smile. Well he would wouldn't he as he originates in the children's movie, 'Monsters Inc'. He also looks a lot like one of the beasts in the book and film 'Where the Wild things are'.

I based him on a card from a children's alphabet game. Next I sprayed him black and highlighted with orange paint mixed with the brown. This was also painted on hands and face.

I get a strange joy from repurposing these children's toys. I pick them up for a few cents and make them into something less friendly. I can make my own wargame stats or count this one as a Games Workshop troll.





The knight is a cheapo made in China one with a putty fur band around the helmet. (He is part of the Bogavanian army).

Comments

Popular Posts