Blue Clad SF Warlord's Army

 These are the other figures I was painting whilst camping. The blue clad ones will be used in a future SF game. Just to make them look different I painted metal items Bright Bronze. The weapons can be anything from muskets to ray-guns but in my next SF game they will just be muskets.

Below: Men of the Vendetta and Lightning regiments hold Kitty Litter Ridge.



Note the lying down figures have such deep helmets they could be converted to coal shuttle ones worn by WW1 Germans.



My favorite is the copy of Timpo GI. Officers I have given extra markings.
                          The figure at right has had his helmet so modified by re-copies that it now looks Japanese - another possible use of the figure.





I still have to base and varnish the new figures. I might or might not add collar and cuff colors.

Comments

Popular Posts