Converted Officer And Drummer For New Fezian Regiment

 I was not happy with the officers that came with the new regiment so I made a new one from a civilian figure. His head is turned to one side as if he is checking the lines

The musician is made from a Kelloggs drummer. He was missing a drumstick which is replaced with a pin. The Fur hat is cut down into a fez. He is the only plastic figure in the unit.

Next figure I need to make for the unit is a flag bearer.






The uniform is based on late 19th century Egyptian or Turkish uniform. I don't know if their musicians had the decoration across the chest but I decided to leave it on. I don't know if I'll paint it white or red or even if the tunic was the same color as the rest of the regiment. As I use the historical figures in a imagi-nations context it does not matter too much.


Comments

Popular Posts