Hollowcast Fezians (Egyptians/Turks) Repainted.

 I repainted over three quarters of each of the recently acquired Britains Hollowcast. 


Below: I used similar colors to the previous paint job but the blue is a smidgen darker. Generally the late 19th century Egyptian army had white Summer uniform and dark blue Winter. This was a common practice in many armies and navies. However, combining the two was not unknown in some armed forces and I am going to guess it could have happened in the Egyptian army either by design or becasue of uniform shortages. Although these fellows will be used in fictional Fezia the bulk of my fictional army uniforms are based on historical ones.









The African Rifles also no longer look like they have shorts and that someone just painted their bare legs white. However, the lower bare legs have been painted as white gaiters. 

The faces also are more detailed. Eventually I'll add an office, musician and flag bearer.

Comments

Popular Posts