Recruits For Munchkin Heavy Cavalry

Two more Munchkin heavy cavalry recruits: These are Mokarex figures. Just for speed of building units I have not been to fussed in retaining Munchkin proportions. However, the figure at right has received a casting of a Britains head which is marginally bigger than the original. Both have received Warhammer shields. Originally I intended that all shields have the OZ letters and colors but, in the end, I decided just to pick shields I liked the look of and not worry about uniformity. The shields signal that although the Ozzz armies have a Napoleonic flavor they are not restricted to it.

The second figure had been a bugler. The bugle was broken and I already had a bugler so I snipped off the remainder of the bugle, cut off the arm, drilled out the hand and added a sword cut from a matchstick. 

 


                                             I also built up the plume/helm using Green Stuff.
Below: They have joined their unit and the light cavalry can be seen in front of them. The two new figures are at right foreground.
                                                     The two new figures are at left, front.

This gives me a heavy Munchkin cavalry unit of ten figures. When I get around to it I'll add a flag bearer and an additional figure or two. I have one more Mokarex figure to convert and need a couple more. Another Ozzz wargame is on the horizon for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts