Space Ork Plane And Battlewagon Progress

 Here is some trivia: Games Workshop Space orks are spelt with a K whilst their fantasy (and orcs in general) orcs are spelt with a C.

    The plane is close to completion. I have been adding some craft rivets; they look oversized but suit the cartoonish nature of orks and their vehicles. The plane is actually quite heavy since I filled the hollow wings with clay.

   My favorite part of the plane is the pilot. I made him from a Hong Long swoppet, seated cowboy with arms replaced with GW ork arms with knives cut away. The result is one fist shaking at some unseen enemy above the plane. The head is a Eureka Miniatures chain-mailed one. I used green Stuff to make a scarf, which is of Tom Baker proportions. The goggles were made by imprinting a paint brush cover on some putty.

   The cockpit canopy will be made from a flexible, clear plastic pill bottle. 

    I added rockets or bombs and wing engines from the bits box.



The Battlewagon is getting a turret with gun. At present I am considering using the tuna tin; it makes the wagon very high but just about anything goes with orks. I have added twin linked shooters to the front of the vehicle.







Comments

Popular Posts