Fezian Bee Sting Regiment Based

Here they are with paintwork tidied up, based and almost ready for wargaming. They have been given a coat of 'mat' Modge Podge and, in a few weeks, I'll add a clear spray sealer, probably Crystal Coat 'mat' fixative (read satin) but don't use that spray on enamels. The flag is the thing still needed and it turned out that my flags were a touch too big so I am going to get them reduced in size, hopefully added on Monday.

I think the basing is a nice compromise with several on single bases and most of the rest two to a base with one four to a base. Our fantasy wargames are based on base-to-base melee contact so it is handy to have some individually based and also for removal of individual casualties.







  That one on the right I was a bit lazy with. When I discovered a spot I missed with the Warlord Purple I covered the spot with brown wash I was using on the bases. it does not look good so I'll apply some more of the right paint later.



 As I said in the previous post these figures could be used for various native, especially Indian, armies as well as my fantasy Fezian army.

Comments

Popular Posts