Acton Ptolemy, Pharaoh Of Patra. Inspects The Troops Including Greek Flamers

                                              Taita, the warlock and one of his many pets



      Greek flamers. The one in yellow has a more advanced design than th epump action one already ignited.




    Acton Ptolemy, descendant of Antony and Cleopatra. Cleopatra insisted on maintaining her family name for the dynasty.











I might repaint some parts of the Pharaoh as I amde his cheeks redder than I intended. Otherwise I'm reasonably happy with how he turned out.

Both Acton and the enemy commander are of low caution so, unless I can roll lower than his caution level Acton will. most likely, send his army in to battle relatively quickly, not my preferred tactic as I had wanted to await the arrival of the war elephants and catapults. But then, the Fezian commander will have to do the same. presumably both will also not linger at the back of the field of battle.

Acton has low battlefield intelligence so his enemy can steal a march on him. This is represented as making him reroll successful dice rolls to make his opponent set up first and to get first move.

On the other hand he has very high leadership so his men are still inspired by him.





Comments

Popular Posts