Flesh Shadow Additional Conversions And Figures Based

 The unit now has ten figures. I trimmed off pistols on some figures and used boiling and cold water to bend some arms. When I tried it on legs and waist and I broke them on one figure so I melted the legs back with a candle. I decided he was a wounded figure. There were still gaps so I painted blood red there to show where he/it had been shot.







My idea is that these are artificial life forms that group together to resemble humans, sort of. In a wargame I would get the player to write his orders and he has to continue with those to the letter unless a six on a D6 is thrown.
  The creatures have no fear, just like zombies and other Undead. They are also hard to kill and cause fear in any troops or civilians attacked. I would make them rotten shots though. They would also be slow but relentless. Their initiative would be low as in zombies.

Comments

Popular Posts