Followers And The Joy of Blogging

 


Thanks to those of you who have become followers. So far I have 41. All you have to do is click on the follow button and then you will get notifications when I make a new post. I made it easier to follow when I added that button a year ago. 

This month, so far, I have had 11,000 hits on the blog but I doubt if they were all from those 41 people.

Thanks also to those people who post comments. I am always interested in constructive comments and also what other people are doing in their toy soldier and wargaming hobbies.

Just over ten years ago I had no idea I would have a blog. That was just too high tech for me. Now it is one of my regular creative outlets, alongside painting toy soldiers and sketching. 


                                       




Comments

  1. Can't say I read each post as they come, but each post shows your love of the hobby, and the ideals of just having some fun.

    With all the automation nowadays, I know the 600 visits from Singapore are all bots, and my India posts are providing spam in my comments, but I'm amused that someone in Russia found my blog on a search engine and then proceeded to read a month's worth of ten-year old posts, then came back today to read another dozen straight. Maybe the AI is just getting more precise...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts