More ElastoWit - Entertainers, Moby Dick Characters And Sean Connery In Strange Outfit!

 What I love about Serhiy Marchenko's range of figures is how unusual and unique are the subjects. 

The Renaissance looking theatrical performers (Adventura) can be used as assorted civilians or spies etc. I have painted the face masks as metal to give them some protection in combat! The swordsman will be not just theatrical! The bases are meant to be simulating wood, but I painted them green to enhance the figures.

   The two whale hunters were given brown bases as I expect they will be standing in a boat. I just have to find a suitable toy whale.

  Sean Connery is in one of his less well known post-apocalyptic science fiction films, Zardoz. He is part of a unit of killers who hunt down other humans, not of the elite, to keep numbers down!

  




                                                 I love the Man in the Moon shaped mask.
   The swordsman could have been given more sober and Puritan colors but I decided on something more flamboyant.





Comments

Popular Posts