ElastoWit Daleks

 Daleks are kind of mini-one creature tanks that have nasty manners and a propensity to EXTERMINATE!

  These toy ones are from ElatoWit and 3D printed (unlike other figures in the range). The weapons and eyes come separately and I Super Glued them with a smidgen of graphite and baking soda.

 Interestingly, the 'plungers' are not all the same size.

                        Below a HK copy of a Britains Detail Saracen bravely charges in.

I just realized that the plunger should be on the right side! And I have glued them!
After searching Dalek images I found only one that portrays left plunger Daleks and it is from a comic. I reckon the artist got it wrong, just like I did.

  Anyhow I switched them over but as they were glued I had to cut them and drill out the holes so now, in two cases they are shorter but one is similar but with a wire stem. They are undercoated black and will feature in future posts.


Comments

Popular Posts