ElastoWit French Foreign Legion

 After a bit of research, I determined that the ElastoWit FFL are depicting 1930s era troops. They might pass, also for WW2 but the headgear then seems to lack the havelock or neck shade.









It always happens that I notice little imperfections AFTER I post photos. I can see little flecks of dirt on the paintwork which I think came from contaminating the Modge Podge overcoat. Oh well, they are not going to be flawless on desert campaign, anyway.

  To be safe wait 72 hours between a Modge Podge coating and an acrylic overcoat of paint or another clear sealer.

  Generally, I

  The other thing is I am using a different digital camera which has magnification 5 rather than my usual 10. I still have the old camera but it has scratches on the lens that come across as a blur over the pics. Other times my pal Mat takes photos with his phone and these usually come out well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts