The Necromancer's Army Invades Beerstein.

 An Undead army has crossed Beerstein's border. Contrary to earlier reports, no wraiths are present in this army. Nor are there vampires although another army was discovered by my scouts, still in Necrolian territory, behind this one which is led by two vampire sisters.

  The fortunes of Beerstein ride on this coming battle.

BELOW:

                                                                            Skeleton infantry

                         The whole army is shown here except for two catapults that must be carried through the forest and reassembled. The frog skeleton and frog bat might pose a big challenge to the Beersteiners. Skeleton horsemen can be seen in the background.
  Left: Necromancer Lord, Wright King and necromancer. First figure is a metal one (I added stones to support the hand. The second figure is a plastic figure from Russia and the last is a conversion of many fathers.
I need to convert a skeleton unit to spear wielders and I have a Schleich tower which needs the over-large windows enclosed. I had intended in finishing a miter capped unit of grenadiers for Beerstein but I might revert to the full unit of furred cap ones I already have. It is always interesting to see what army mat comes up with and then to match the figures to it. (When our armies meet in the screw drawers that is our firs knowledge of the other' side's army. Then I have a few days to assemble the figures and t set up the battlefield.

Comments

Popular Posts