Toy Soldiers around the world and ACOTS

Almost forgot, thanks to the viewers in Iran, Argentina and Brazil! I'd love to know what the toy soldier collecting and wargaming scene is like in those countries. Post a comment if you can.
I am counting down to ACOTS Canberra - two and a half more weeks before I am on two weeks school holiday. One week in to those I'll be travelling along the east Victorian and southern New South Waes coasts on a camping trip with my daughter, Alexandra. Then we shall turn inland to spend Easter at a camping ground in Canberra. Members from Adelaide will be staying in cabins at the same place. At eleven, Alexandra is still asking if the Easter Bunny is going to find her! Friday will be the swap meet and Saturday and Sunday the wargames, some 54mm and some 25mm. Our once a year major meeting is a great time for we collectors and wargamers to catch up for some laughs and to increase or sell parts of our colections. I shall post plenty of pictures after it happens.

Comments

Popular Posts