My Union Army

My Federal army is of a mixture of makes and types. When I was a child in the 60s a much more modest army was made up of Timpo, Cresent and Britains Swoppets and Detail. As there were not much more than a dozen or more blue and grey coats for each side Indians and cowboys made up the rest. Oh yes, and a few WW2 Timpo Germans with helmets removed!

As an adult my first great source of new recruits were more Britains Detail, the Timpo Action Pack and then Accurate, followed by some Imex and Call to Arms. Marx repro figures and gun limbers were also added, bought from Stads.
The zouaves have grown considerably I numbers as they double as French and Turkish types; I just add a new flag.
I can't remember when I last used the lot in one game but they will be preparing for next Easter ACOTS.



















 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts