Cresent Wild West Re-paints and Repairs.

I like the 60mm Cresent figures as they are well sculpted and nicely animated,, As a child I had the scout, cavalry bugler and flag bearer and that was about it. I seem to come across them and the cowboys and indians quite often and at cheap prices, especially when they don't have much paint left or with weapons broken off. Apart from broken weapons they usually seem to be intact, or at least the ones I

                                         Knives were provided where weapons were broken off.
                   A broken Winchester was converted to a sawn off double barreled shotgun.
                 The money bag and hand were built up with wire and putty as they were missing.

    These two are infantry, not cavalry. They lacked swords and these were replace from Timpo ones with the guards cut off as these are already on the hands. I'll repaint these eventually.

have found.

Comments

Popular Posts