Aztecs On Parade

I finished painting my Reamsa Aztecs and some others along with basing. I have 47 of the Reamsa ones and may have a source for some more.


                                                Below: Reamsa including conversions.



        My favorite conversion is this one with arrow in eye instead of side and blood spurting out; I left strands of plastic from the drilling the eye and painted them with glossy red.

     Below: Cherilea Indians converted first by Bob Bolton and further converted by myself.
     These are my cereal packet Indians, variously converted and painted. They don't all conform to historical Aztec depictions.

                                               
                                                      Mexican made Amex figures.
                              'Polka Dot warriors' converted from Hong Kong swoppets.








                                                    More pics of Cherilea conversions.

Comments

Popular Posts