More Large Scale Orks From Bones Miniatures.


I think these figures from Reaper Bones series were meant to be ogres to battle 28mm figures but with so many other Bones figures they become normal sized figures in my 54mm games. The one with the skull shield has had his head replaced with a metal Eureka miniatures Mongol looking ork head which worked well as the spike keeps the bendy weapon from warping down.

The other figure, as yet unbased,  has a screaming face on its club, which is a nice touch!

Comments

  1. Can you tell me the codes it might work well for my 40mm games?
    Thanks
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I forgot to ask - any suggestions for 40mm wizards?
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. DMC an American company did 50mm figures including a wizard. Other than that you might try looking in 'crystal' shops that have incense, 'new Age' American Indian stuff and pewter figurines of the odd fantasy figure. Two dollar shops often have resin and pewter wizards of various scales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I don't have the packaging any more but you could probably peruse the range on the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts