More Timpo Metal Knights

It did not take me long to decide to go back for the rest of the Timpo metal knights. I am presently pruning my book collection and found some old books which I am never likely to read. I packed a few into a box and made a straight swap for the remainder of the knights. The mounted knights are mostly in good condition, although some of the plumes are pruned down and the lances are missing and also some of the shields are missing. The foot figures have broken swords and I managed to break the king off his feet when I tried to bend his legs to make him stand. The lances shown are plastic ones i am going to replace the missing ones with.









Comments

  1. Turning paper into lead sounds like a very good deal to me! You can get recast shields and and all the weapons, including the handgun for the landschneckt from Dorset Toy Soldiers.
    Best wishes, Brian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts