The Blog Numbers

My blog started in late 2010 and it got its name from my fascination with the American Civil War, especially the Confederate guerilla leader William Quantrill. I had a converted unit of his men in my 54mm wargames, complete with individual personalities like the James Boys and Bloody Bill Anderson. I got the nickname 'Quantrill' from my ACOTS mates.

 Every now and then I like to have a look at how many views of my blog have occurred and where they come from. To date there have been 238,335 views with a record in this November of  9,664 views.
Thanks to the countries who most view in order from highest are: USA, Australia, UK, Russia, France, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Spain and Ireland.  Also viewing recently have been Denmark, South Korea, Norway and China. At some point I have also had views from New Zealand, Philippines, South Africa and other parts of Africa, India, South America and the Middle East.

Thanks to you all for making it a success.


Comments

Popular Posts