ACOTS 2016 Aquisitions

Below is a small part of my acquisitions from the Easter convention. The bulk of them were bought from Bob who always have thousands of figures for sale. A visit to Military Hobbies in Hindmarsh was also made where further purchases were made. As far as I am concerned this is my favorite shop in Australia and I recommend it to anyone after both new and second hand figures from hollowcast to new toy soldiers to secondhand Warhammer.


                                    Lido knights - the riders are skinny but I love the horses
 I always wanted a snake with human head so this saves me finding a toy snake to convert.
                              Cherilea mounty, he will be conscrpted into Army Blue White and Red.
                                            Big blokes, they will be ogres in my ork army.
                                           Cafe Storm and Mokarex.
                                         Assorted English made figures and Marxman Confederate
                                            Hilco tramp






Comments

Popular Posts