Lord of the Rings Statue Into Figurine

I recently acquired 42 Lord of The Rings magazines in unopened plastic bags complete with unopened figure bags still there for most of them. Some figures are single metal and the others half a dozen plastics. The scale is, I think, a tad smaller than Warhammer figures. Anyway, I don't really want to start a new small scale army so I am going to sell them. If anyone is interested let me know.

There is one I am going to keep and that is some ruins with a statue of a bearded man in robes. He is 54mm and will join my 1/32 priesthood.

                                                      In cut the statue from its base.
                                                                                   I guess that ring is the ring from the film. I guess I could use it as a basketball hoop or something.
                                           Here they are with Citadel black spray undercoat.

Comments

Popular Posts