Attack of the BMC Big Head Grenadiers

I still have to base some of these. These British grenadiers are from the BMC Yorktown set. The best thing about the set were the gun emplacements and cannons. The figures vary with the best ones being the fusiliers with pointed caps. (I'll feature those in a future post). The officers are also good. The other figures in bearskin cats and tricornes have big heads! I guess it could be within the range of human semi-normality but not a whole regiment of them! Like many BMC figures they are crude with very basic detail on muskets etc. But they were very cheap figures, doubly so because I bought them at clearance prices. 
Anyway there was something strangely compelling in the quaint figures so I have also been painting the tricornes as French infantry that I'll show in a future post.


Comments

Popular Posts