Chaos Buildings And Scenery

I love the Warhammer scenery and the Chaos type buildings caught my eye. I fairly much followed the box illustration for color scheme. Kit assembly was fairly simple. or the tower i did not glue the second story on so i can place figures inside.
I show the buildings with larger scale figures and also 28mm figures they were intended to be used with. (The 28 mm is measured on humanoid figures and not monsters).

The ice cliff and cave is made from melted polystyrene (melted with turpentine).












                                 The boiling blood spar is a nice touch and includes a diving platform.



             The skulls would be baby skulls if the building id used with 1/32 figures.







There are a few parts to tidy up with paint work but I had  a lot of fun painting these.

Comments

Popular Posts