Two Kinds Of Wargame Table Covering

I decided to copy Bob and use artificial grass. I think I slightly prefer the soft material to the grass, However, the artificial grass doesn't gather when disturbed and it is good at covering gaps, not uncommon on my tables as they are actually created by multiple tables, drawers and cabinets.

 I don't like my tables too narrow so that everything is in range first move but I still have to reach to the center so I make a sort of contorted crescent shape. Using different tables etc does give rise to slightly different heights, again easily covered by artificial grass. I like different heights of ground as the battlefield isn't a bowling green. On the other hand the artificial grass does look very uniform. Maybe I should spray it with some different greens and browns and leave some dust on it.


Comments

Popular Posts