1/32 Fantasy Forces - Undead and Chaos

I'm organizing my forces for an Undead and a Chaos army for a battle in a week or so. here is a peak preview of some of the figures.
                                                 Assorted flying devils or devil men.
                                                                          Sceleton Force
                                      Mounted skeletons. Bob had these before he sold them to me. He has put them on Airfix or copies of Airfix cowboy and Indian horses (For future reference DON'T expect me to say 'native American and cowboy', no matter how much my daughter insists) and dry brushed the horses white.
                                                             Very assorted zombies
                                                                     Tomb Guard

Comments

Popular Posts