Hanna Barbera Cartoon Figures

I picked these up at some second hand markets. I don't usually buy such figures even though I like cartoons and draw them. but they did bring back some fond memories of my childhood TV watching in the 60s. The first three are in the same brown plastic which was common with a lot of Hong Kong stuff at the time. For some reason I especially like them in that color.
I don't recall the names of the characters but I dimly remember an alligator and a wolf. The one in the pink I'm guessing was Yogi bear's girlfriend. The Tom and Jerry I think is a different figure series. I'm not sure if the turtle is the little guy who usually has a sword.

I especially like the brown plastic figures and would like to get the set. Does anyone know about what were in the series?


Comments

Popular Posts