Eclective Paint Jobs From The Workbench

I have been finishing off an odd assortment of figures; this ranges from french late 19th century lancer to a female elf holding paint brush!

             Below is an Airfix spaceman. I always found this figure annoying. Why fluff around with a metal boomerang when you could use a laser or particle gun? I mean it's the Space Age, not the Stone Age even if spruced up with metal material. I used some metallic blues on this figue.
            Home castings of Britains Chinese infantryman. Eventually I intend to make twenty odd.

                        French lancer; this is a home casting of unidentified origin placed on a plastic Jean horse with replacement tail from wire and putty. He is not yet glued in place. the horse is a nice lively pose. I decided to change the epaulette color to gold to make him look like an officer to attach to my Blusian general staff but some of the red still shows through - I'll fix that.

                       Larger scale Phoenix female archer; I call her Dianna the Huntress. Im happy with the paint jb except that a nostril 'leaks' and will need to be neatened up.
                       Here she is next to a 1/32 figure, a cereal Indian, copy of Crescent, converted to ancient Egyptian.
                            Female 28mm elf with paint brush and post from Eureka Miniatures. I forget the rationale for the figure but it is certainly something different!.



Comments

Popular Posts