Additions To The Orc Horde


This orc I painted some time ago but always hated the ridiculously short axe handle

                                      I just today spent a couple of hours painting the five orcs I got from Bob. I decided to fix the axe handle. Normally I would do this before painting but it was an after thought. The previous handle was cut off and a section of biro inside added and glued with Araldite. It was just the right thickness. The glue was put on thickly to fill in the damaged hand. The hand is painted over but I still need to paint the new handle.
          Here are the new orcs nearly complete. The card bases were made from a ring folder.


    My large regiment of Big Uns or Black Orcs is now large enough to make two units of twenty each. I'll eventually build them up to at least twenty four each. The new orcs have had their bases covered in PVA and sand, not yet completed.


Comments

Popular Posts