Polish Winged Hussars And Others With Bases Flocked.

Here is my new favourite elite unit in all its splendour in its natural environment, the front lawn. I had my reservations about the jarring yellow and black pennants but they have grown on me. The reference I had in Ospray gave shorter pennants and consequently fewer squares I would have to paint but I had already cut the aluminium pennants based on other pictures of different pennants I had seen. My first pennant I painted as rectangles so I'd have fewer to paint but then decided checks were the way to go even though it was time consuming. With those colours maybe I should call the unit 'The Wasps'.






                                 Chaos warrior (converted from Crescent Indian) versus Saracen/Fezian archers (and converted Russian).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts