Supreme Saracens



Supreme Playsets made some nice Saracens. The standing figure, I think was meant as a Russian and reminds me of a Venetian. I have used him as part of the Saracen unit so I gave him a putty beard to match and a bag attached to his belt from the left-over putty. Some of the green putty can still be seen so I'll touch it up with some more paint.I also changed the cross on the front of his tunic into a crescent. The figures have been repainted in a colour scheme similar to the original factory paintjob, but with more detail.
They will, of course, serve as Fezians.

 




Comments

  1. These look quite nice! I have a pile of them myself, in unadulterated plastic looking factory paint jobs, to supplement my Deetail Saracens (although these are a bit taller)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I'm working, at present, on two more.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts