Current September Projects



Below can be seen a very mixed assortment of figure projects. (I get bored quickly if I just paint or convert the same things).
                 BMC Indians undercoated red and horses with cloth soaked in PVA for saddle blankets and copper wire for reins.
 The Timpo Indian was a real casualty in my last wargame as he fell on a concrete floor and his leg broke off. Not only did I Super glue it back but I added a bloody great putty 'rock' which looks more like a steaming pile of dinosaur dropping. Anyhow, it is an insurance policy against repeated fracture.
                     Abyssinians/Lionians that might also serve as Zoohoos. The reins are made from dental floss and the swords from plastic tooth pickers.
             Reins and belly belts have been added to the orcs' mounts as well as putty saddles.
    Goblins on large roosters. The undersized (for 1/32) Indians have a new purpose. My policy is if I can place a saddle on a plastic animal it can be recruited for riders. In this case I didn't change the Indians except to give them long pointed noses.

      A demonic crab/mite/insect with creepy eyes could be a 'pet' for some lonely demon or other being.


Comments

Popular Posts