Fantasy and Abyssinian Conversions


I was working on these figures today, and as usual can't keep to one genre.
First up Russian made orcs have had bases cut away and they are mounted on smaller dinosaurs. There seems to be a few variations of the open mothed dinosaur which looks like a plant eater turned into a meat eater. I have given them matchstick bits and wire reins. The saddle fur is bandage soaked in PVA. I'll post pictures when I paint them.
I

    Abyssinians/Lionians. These are converted from hat Numidians. The swords had a sickle like curve and I found some plastic tooth pickers/flossers cut down well for the swords and scabbards.
   The figure here was part of an SF/fantasy set which came with separate shields and weapons. The one at left had already been finished and had seen battle. Alas he was dropped on concrete and his arm broke off but he now has a nice replacement from a Yowie crab arm. The weapon is made from a length of chain with outty at the end. The figure at right is yet to be fully painted.

                                  I                         Igor's evil master gives him a gun.




Comments

Popular Posts