Dud Vehicle Purchase From Ebay

I thought I was being very smart buying some ultra cheap rocket trucks and jeeps from Ebay.
Unfortunately they proved to be, for my purposes, close to useless.

First of all the rocket tuck didn't even come up to the waists of my 54mm figures! The only redeeming features are the removeable twin rockets would be good to glue on to Ork battle wagons. The rockets are hollow and open underneath but this could easily be filled or left as not easily visible. I haven't really been doing any more work on my ork vehicles but I might paint some toothy smiley faces and eyes of these rockets and put them on my battle wagons. The wheels, individually cut off would also make decent hatches for ork vehicles, although too small for larger scales.


The jeeps scale is not bad for 54mm but when I saw them close up I knew I would be unlikely to use them for anything other than spare wheels and maybe the odd wreck. The reason is there is no space for the occupants legs! The steering wheels are also rudimentary.





Comments

Popular Posts