Grave Matters: More Conversions Of Horror Figures

I continue to be distracted from my Congo project by my recently arrived horror figures; I love 'em.
Also, as usual, I am not contented with leaving figures unmodified.

The first photo shows the graves from the horror set. I have removed skulls and arms from most of them. The plastic is soft and easy to cut with right angle incisions.

The zombie here has had screw driver in eye socket removed and the arm it was feeding on, leaving only the hand. (I hate to be a spoil sport but human teeth, even those left in a zombies head, are no wear near as proficient at severing raw meat and bone.) The figure with 'hoodie' is the Frankenstein figure. I wanted him t look vaguely medieval and to function as a wicked minion or as a ghoul.

The wolf was an after thought and is a cheapo orange plastic fox, not part of the horror set, painted as a wolf. I suppose werewolves could summon wolf packs. In any case there are non-supernatural scenarios I can also use him in.


                             Smiley the wolf. It looks here like he has only one eye but the other is there. The blue eyes look good, I think.
   What to do with headless cyclops? One got a spare fantasy knight head and the others got Eureka Miniatures orc heads. They look, with those short legs, like dwarf orcs. Anyhow their job is to man the artillery. They look like they are cheering or posturing but I could have cut off the arms and reattached them at a lower angle to look like they are manipulating the catapult.



                                              Little Godzilla is just a man sized reptilian.

     This is a mystery conversion from the Dracula. One day you will see the result but in the meantime you can guess what it will be.
                                                        Frankenstein conversion again


         Werewolf gargoyles. I like the Gothic look of Warhammer 40K SF and these gargoyles provide some Gothic decoration for my imaginations of late 19th and early 20th century. Here they adorn a wooden block factory.



Comments

Popular Posts