Science Fiction Warriors And Fantasy SF Interchangeability

Below is a collection of u npainted figures I am going to paint in retro style. The firing line can actually be used as fantsy as well as SF. The rifles are plain enough to represent anything from matchlocks to lasers.

     The Star Wars figure I am going to paint as a female ISIS member about to administer punishment!

             Here is a varired collection of figures off my SF shelf. Airfix ones re at the front. THe robot at ch=entre had a head swap.






                                         WW2 GI and modern infantryman given blue skin.
                                                   Road workers into retro space figures

                                  Trashcan warrior, Britains Detail and unidentified alien
                                                               Old hard plastic figure                

                                   
                              Star Wars looking female figure. Games Workshop forcefield
                                                     Centre: Reaper figure of cyborg ape.
                                                          Russian made ork at right

                                                     I like this Egyptian looking alien.



                   I painted the mutant by Britains a very long time ago, I loved the cat like head.


                                                    They didn't find this on the Moon.
                                         Some of the white plastic spacemen painted in camo


                                                                      Airfix reptilian
                                              I like this one but don't know what it is,
                               I replaced the pistol and 'glow stick' with spare swords. Why? Well the glow stick looked ridiculous (although intended as a light sword) and I want to use these two as Dark Elves (in 1/32 scale) or retro space types ala Ming the Merciless. For some reason swords are used quite a lot in space; maybe they don't damage spaceship hulls when there are battles inside spaceships. (Otherwise all die)!.



I haven't identified all figures here but I think the old hard plastic one is Lido. Someone can enlighten me if you feel inclined.

Comments

Popular Posts