Mahouts And Howdahs Painted

The elephants are ready for tomorrow's wargame. I want to do some more work on some of them but I ran out of time.

       The old one I did at left was made from a Mac Donalds Bambam. I recently added a DSG shield but I need to paint details on it. The one at right is the converted Australian.
      This one is intended for the Patran army hence the two tailed comet on the shield although it looks suspiciously like Buggs Bunny! I actually forgot which side he was on and gave him a Fezian style helmet and turban; the story is either that Fezian fashions are catching on in Patra or he is a deserter from the Fezian army.
                                       The caps are painted to vaguely resemble bronze scales.
     Gigantor has had some edging added to the howdah which will eventually be painted gold or bronze. The eagle started life as a kid's temporary tattoo and the comets are from Warhammer.
                          The belly belt was originally the ribbon around the gift box. I' haven't painted it yet.
I decided, perhaps dangerously, not to make a base board as I thought he looked cool climbing up temple steps.





Comments

Popular Posts