Vehicle And Building Acquisitions In June.


The building looked so good I had to have it. I bought it at a Melbourne bazaar. The figure I placed 
in front is about 50mm.






                                      


I bought the car and horse trailer at Aldi's today. The scale is 1/37 so a little small for my 1/32 figures but not too bad.
                                              I added a few figures around 1/32.


One cool thing is the front doors and the trailer ramp door open. The horse comes with it.

                                    As if I need more Tiger tanks! Anyway, I bought this from the local toy shop for around $12 and this was a good price but one wonders if the Germans really wrote in English on their tanks! The tank takes batteries and the headlights flash when the switch for machine gun sounds is turned on! The Lone Star Germans give an idea of size.


Comments

  1. If the "krauts" were writing anything in English on their tanks, I suppose it would be something like "Gegen England" during Operation Sealion (an interesting scenario for a wargame). Looks like you found a lot of useful stuff in your local shops.I'm curious to see what you make o the 'Weekend set'.

    Stay safe, James!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts