Fairies;Pixies With Bows, Orcs And Female Knight

   These orcs are around 50mm, which makes them puny next to my 54mm and 60mm orcs but they pad out the ranks. They came in a cheapo China tube set.


                                  Technolog female warrior with crossbow and plate armour

                                  Fairies/elves/pixies, well maybe fairies have to have wings, I don't know. I plan to use them as a small infiltration unit in a fantasy game. These figures, that came in the same set as the orcs, are a bit smaller, maybe 45mm. An option would be to get those transparent removeable wings from plastic insects and glue them on to these figures. I think I'll give them special powers of concealment and ability to put enemies to sleep!
 Flowers on bases are a nice touch but I have to glue these figures to card bases as they easily fall over due to flexible plastic.

Comments

Popular Posts