Odds and Sods

 Currently I am finishing off odd figures that have been sitting around for a while. I think this is a Jecsan Roman who I have put on an Atlantic horse from ancient Greeks and Romans.




                                 Rubenstien Warrior of the World Turk. I painted this one when I was about ten but recently added some extra detail such as trouser stripes and eyes. The pistol is very small.
                         Obviously the building is a bit unsuited as it is a terracotta souvenir of Melbourne.
           Hong Kong copy of Crescent Mexican I have painted. The rifle is fairly rough. I still have to paint the buttons and find him a horse.


    Crescent US cavalry originally painted by Alan Black. His great paint job on the face is still present although there was some paint loss so I repainted. Alan did a lot of modifications to Crescent figures and also sculpted his own range of Artefact Miniatures..






Comments

Popular Posts