Hollow cast Bazaar Acquisitions

 Middle: Britains - Italian Carabinieri, right British marine, although I could not find the particular figure n my collectors book. The left hand figure appears to be solid and so is either a home casting or someone has filled the empty space; I suspect the later as there is still a air exit hole on the head. I'll discover if it is really solid when i drill into the neck. It is missing a head and horse's tail. Someone added a blanket roll to the horse and a waist belt to the rider.. The closest pose I found was the Britains charging Cossack officer. However, the brand appears to be different and it lacks a rifle on its back.


I haven't decided what I'll do with the mounted figure yet but it would involve a wire and putty replacement leg and a new head. The choice of head will clinch what he will be. The two foot figures are more easily fixed with home casting spare arms.


Comments

Popular Posts