The Next Funny Little Wars Battle

 Today Mat and I rolled the dice to see what our next FLW battle would consist of. We had 12 possible armies. Mat rolled Army Light Green, a Balkans type army. I rolled for Army Red White and Blue an American type army (or Ameriga, as I call it).

This will be an interesting battle as we have not dome that combination before. The Army Light Green has many spies and is a master of placement of forces when it is their own territory but also a possibility of fighting itself! I especially like the pseudo American army. Ameriga has many volunteer units, their quality untested until battle. This means it could be heavy in militia level or elite level troops. They also have the dynamite gun, my favourite.

 I'm unsure yet whether the battle will be inside or out or perhaps one of each. It will be a couple of weeks before we do this one as ACOTS is coming up at the end of next week.

Comments

Popular Posts