Cherilea Boadecia And Copy

 I obtained this boxed figure of the British queen and rebel against Roman rule, Boadecia a few decades ago but did not have her a s a child. Unfortunately the chariot had some damage, including a wheel which i replaced and the parts that held the horses on. I assume the same box was used for Roman and Britons chariot but someone might inform me if this is incorrect.

This is another figure I submitted to the 3D printer shop. (No damage is sustained by the original figure in the process).. Again, as with the Speedwell natives, some detail was lost, notably in the face. The size also diminished.

As I recall this was a slightly expensive project and I was disappointed with the quality so the maker did take something off the price. He also printed some spare chariot wheels. However, the figures were sufficiently rare that I did not want to paint the originals but had no issue painting copies. A larger figure of this I painted as a bronze statue.

                                                            Original Cherilea figure
                                                     The copy with DSG sword


Comments

Popular Posts