Shameless Self Promotion Of My Art

 This would normally be confined to my other blog, Joc's Cartoons but I am presently blitzing all media and avenues to make money (hopefully).

Anyone who wants a comical bent on pets, friends, relatives travel experience, etc etc. contact me and send digital pics and stories and I'll convert them into cartoon form.

Below is an example I did for a client, based on his pics and stories about his cat and dog.




RATES: Bargain basement basic black and white single drawing $25, colour $50

              Page comic strip black and white $85, colour $120

              2 page comic strip black and white, $150, colour $200

              I'll send a sample of work in progress and, after approval and Paypal or bank transfer payment, will send you the finished product.

 

Comments

Popular Posts